Sunday, June 15, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

My friend Bonnie told me I had to have a blog to share all of my photos with my friends. I love photography and although I am new at this and just learning, I am LOVING it. Love every single chance that I get to take photos, love working on them when I am finished and especially love it when I have that perfect picture to give to my customer. Thanks to all of my friends who have let me take pictures of your sweet children. I am gonna go back back just a few weeks and show you all what I have been doing. So many sweet children pictures at the park and lots of sports pictures for you to all see. Check back often to see what I have been up to! Until then......

2 comments:

Bonnie Hurst said...

Awesome Brandie! I love the photos you have taken and can't wait to see what you do with my kids! Bravo on tackling the Blog!

Cookiesto said...

Your photos are beautiful, Brandie!! A great talent!!

Cookie